Sunday, August 26, 2007

Home Sweet Home

As many of you know we want to "relocate" and have had our house on the market for about a year. I have said a thousand times that when school starts the house is off the market, I am done messing with it. Well, that day is approaching quickly and of course a showing was scheduled 30 minutes before they wanted to come today. I am a pretty (ocd) neat/clean person so this is not a big deal, we stuffed the clean laundry in the washing machine, did the floors and wiped down the bathrooms. I baked cup cakes, and ran through the house spraying this delicious pear air freshener. I love that smell. We left and went to a movie. When we returned home 5 hours later I opened the door and breathed deeply to see if the smell of the yummy pear lingered. I looked at Taylor and said "It smells like a pear turd in here." I was annoyed by that. A little while passed and Taylor said, that pear stuff smells funky, what is it? Well, I went to go tee tee in the boys bathroom. I opened the lid to the toilet and there in the toilet was a giant turd and about an entire roll of toilet paper. I called to the kids to see what they knew and one of them confessed to doing this and closing the potty to hide it. I could absolutely die of embarrassment! So, for those of you who prayed for my house to sell, I think it will take some divine intervention to have that happen this year. I only share this because I know that all of you take such pleasure in the suffering of others (:

2 comments:

The Thurmonds said...

hahahahahaha.... i'm sure you weren't laughing when it happened but thats hilarious!!

Richardsons of HV said...

only in a house with boys!!! i'm still praying for a miracle!! i'm ready for y'all to move to hv!!!