Thursday, April 26, 2007


I grew up in a small town called Pampa, no it's not in Florida. Every year the high school band brought in a carnival as a fund raiser. I LOVED the carnival so much. My dad was one of those guys who loved to play the games and wanted to try all the treats. Well now I love rides, I love corn dogs and cotton candy, I can hardly pass a funnel cake with out actually drooling, and I not so secretly want Taylor to win me the BIG stuffed animal. I love fairs, carnivals and theme parks. I try to drag the fam to every function for a hundred miles. Maybe there is some sort of nostalgia a sense of home, maybe the deep fried every thing really is that good. We went to the Main street art festival this weekend and it was okay. I learned that art is really expensive and corn dogs ROCK!

1 comment:

Nat Pat said...

I'm with you on the cotton candy...but I'm so scared of those rides...maybe you can help me overcome my fear...