Monday, June 11, 2007

Holy Embarrassing!


Today we were out running around, as we do and we saw this guy. We were walking into Target to pick up the 500th perscription this month and this guy was standing in the parking lot, the sign says "I stole $ from my family". Sometimes revenge is sweet! I wonder what it is I have done to someone else that they would like for me to stand in the parking lot with a sign proclaming my misconduct. What would your sign say?
PS:Notice he is standing right next to a brand new Tahoe. Good thief.

2 comments:

Fun Fit Mom Stephanie said...

who was the guy? was he a kid? i'm going to remember that when my kids steal from me...they will...and I will be prepared!

chavon taylor said...

i love that you added o-licious to my name!

and this ridiculous! was it a joke? was he is handcuffs?? i need more of an explanation of this scenario. how come nothing exciting ever happens to me in the 2499 Target parking lot???