Friday, July 27, 2007

I do exist






Maybe some of you can realte to me, I know for a fact others of you certainly can not. I take a thousand pictures, my friends and family are adorable. As I go back through my endless photo albums I wonder if I am a figment of my own imagination. I do not exist in pictures for a number of reasons. First of all I am usually holding the camera and I don't have that desire to turn it around and snap one of myself with outstretched arms. Second reason is that when people do try to take my picture I say no don't I look bad and scurry away. When we went to Colorado my mother in law, who takes 25x more pictures than I do, confirmed my existance (thank you Kathy). So this is my shout out to me, and my non-photogenicness (I like to make up words, shut up).

6 comments:

Fun Fit Mom Stephanie said...

Well, I've called you twice...so I'm not sure you exist!

David said...

Those are adorable. The truth is that you do have an adorable family and adorable friends, but you are adorable too!:) Now everyone can see your adorablness...thanks for the opp to make up words!

Keri

Them Chandlers said...

Sometimes I wonder if I exist too... :) You look bea-utiful!

Laura said...

let's just be honest... when i saw the first picture of you "my sister is hot" immediately came to mind... just thought you should know... i love you!

Them Chandlers said...

Tag...you're it! Look at my blog to see what you have to...I mean, get to do :)

kittyhox said...

You look perfectly photogenic to me, but I CAN relate. I sometimes wonder if my child will grow up one day and this he was raised by a single father.

:)