Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tag, I'm it

I've been tagged by the lovely, UBER cool LC

The Rules:
1. Post the rules
2. List 8 random facts or habits about yourself.
3. If you are tagged, then you must Post the rules and list 8 random facts or habits about yourself.
4. After you post, tag 8 people and let them know they must read your blog for the rules.

Random:
1. I did study abroad in Spain when I was 20 and I have wanted to move there since then. It was fantastic. I also have a minor in Spanish, but I don't like to speak Spanish, only listen.
2. Before the moment I saw Hunter, I never wanted to have kids. After I looked at his beautiful face I wanted 14!
3. I wash my face 2 times, like the first time didn't get it clean enough.
4. I hate to call people to do stuff, but I always want other people to call me to do stuff.
5. I laugh hysterically when I get hurt, it's actually freaky.
6. I can not physically force myself to go over 4 miles faster than the speed limit. 5 miles over and I start to panic.
7. I have all the irrational fears Keri has plus more that I am sure to discover! (like getting a speeding ticket)
8. I played tennis in middle and high school and for a minute in college. I am not a competitive person so college sports...
not for me!

5 comments:

Those Tonnes said...

Cassie Cale laughs when people get hurt or hurts herself too, there should be a club for that called "The People who freakishly laugh when They /Someone else gets Hurt"

David said...

The other day at church my graceful Emma tripped and fell flat on her face. Jacob started laughing the greatest belly laugh like she had just performed a great stunt. When he did that someone told me that Cassie does the same thing! I kinda think it is funny too, but I hold my laughs until I know someone isn't terribly hurt.:) Why is it so funny?
Keri

christa said...

Okay people, I laugh at my OWN injuries not other peoples!

David said...

what was the 'broad's' name that you studied in Spain? Why did you go to Spain to study her? Isn't it kind of demeaning to refer to her a 'a broad?'

Nominate someone or something in need said...

yeah you do have a blog!! okay so your #4...i am calling ya next week!