Saturday, January 5, 2008

I do exist

I know that you are all sitting in your living rooms across the world thinking...wow, I am so sad that Christa is too lazy to blog. I know that her life is so thrilling and I need to live vicariously through her. Well, your wish has been granted. I am alive, I have just been grouchy and antisocial since...October probably (I think that's a problem), and the funny thing is last time I posted I was coming of this rocking stomach bug and what do you know I am coming off one again. This one took our family out one by one and now....it Damn sure better be gone! Since I last posted...
Well there was a lovely Halloween full of batman and Tony Romo...Thanksgiving was full of turkey and turkeys...There were school programs...soccer games...Christmas parties...presents...skiing...freezing....puke...more puke... and now here we are today. You are now fully updated on our super fantastic lives. I would love to impart great wisdom or have some great "thing" to tell, I just don't know what it is yet. I officially promise to try to be a more responsible blogger (:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christa so glad that you are blogging again. See you this week at work.

Elizabeth said...

Glad to see you are back in the blog world. Sorry we couldn't tell you good-bye before we moved, but look forward to seeing/hearing about on your blog. Congrats on coming back to the land of the living.

The Lancasters said...

Ok, I am trying to set up a blog but I don't really like doing this :( Something about blogs bothers me....anyway, I'll be a irregular blogger like you maybe? That sounds like a medical problem I think :)

Laura said...

ummm how did i not know that you were all sick? i live with our mother and she still tells me nothing... i need to be alerted of these situations... seriously! in other news... your fancy lemonade is still in the fridge here, i wish you had known and you could have taken it when you were here to visit (when i wasn't home... blah)