Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I am coming back, watch out!




So, after months of grouchy antisocial behavior I am finally deciding that I can be nice every once and a while. It seems like all Fall I have been in a funk. I think this is largely due to the fact that we took our unlovable house off of the market and I had to embrace the fact that I have to live a million miles away from where I consider home. This was really hard for me because I want to be more social I just feel like I live so far away nobody wants to drive "all the way out here" and so I just got depressed I think. I had a really refreshing lunch date (you know who you are) last week and it just put me in a good mood, so on that feeling I had some friends over to play Friday night while Taylor went to kill innocent ducks. Here is a bit of the action.

5 comments:

David said...

Did you paint your walls, or was I not paying attention? I am glad to have you back in the blogging world. I am also glad to have you back on Thursday nights. You make me smile:)

Keri

Elizabeth said...

Glad to see your having fun!! Keep it up. I always enjoy hearing about it. Like Keri says, "you make me smile, too".

Elizabeth said...

Glad to see your having fun!! Keep it up. I always enjoy hearing about it. Like Keri says, "you make me smile, too".

Nominate someone or something in need said...

did you get my message today? let me know!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Y'all look like you are having so much fun. You always make me laugh. So glad I get to work with you on Thursday's. Did you find someone to cover for you on Thursday?