Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ah, a bright spot!

So as many of you know Cooper thinks he is actually batman. He will tell me that he isn't getting married or having kids because he is Batman and Batman is not married and doesn't have kids. Last night we were hanging out at my parents house and I was telling my aunt and cousin about how Coop is batman, so I said "Cooper, are you getting married?" He said "nu uh" I said "are you going to be a daddy when you grow up?" He said "no" So I asked "why not?" Knowing he would say because I am Batman. Coop sits up and says "Because Hunter kicked me in the nuts." We were all laughing at this hilarious response, it was priceless. When we got in the car Taylor looked at me and said "Last week I tried to explain to the boys why we don't hit or kick in the crotch..." It was too funny, I guess Coop thinks he got kicked too hard!

5 comments:

elizabeth engelhardt creations said...

oh, don't you love boys!! too funny! hope life is slowing down just a bit.

David said...

Seriously, I laughed out loud. I can just hear him. David thought this was super funny as well!

Love you!

Keri

Anonymous said...

too funny, this made me laugh so hard. He sure is cute!

Anonymous said...

did you get my email?

Nominate someone or something in need said...

hey girl! when are yall officially moved in to the new hosue???