Friday, February 8, 2008

South Beach.... Not so Beachy

So, Heather has come back to visit from China and she is so skinny. I knew she was doing the South Beach diet and after gaining about 10 pounds over the last year I thought... I can do the south beach diet. Heather said she lost 12 pounds in the first 2 weeks. So, I started South Beach on Tuesday and after 3.5 days with out COKE or Chips and Salsa my weight is up! I have gained 3 pounds on the DAMN SOUTH BEACH diet. I am sticking with it, I figure what's 5 more right? I will let you know if my body stops protesting and gives up the cottage cheese!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I liked South Beach for about a month, and I lost about 10 pounds the first 2 weeks too since all I was eating was protein. However, I stalled after that and went to Weight Watchers!! Much easier to manage!! Good luck though.
Elizabeth

David said...

No Coke? How on earth do you manage? Love you and you are skinny!

Love,
Keri

Anonymous said...

You always look so good, I would never have guessed that you wanted to lose weight. Isn't coke the one thing that you need each day, or am I mixing you up with someone else? See you soon.