Thursday, February 21, 2008

So, I am a quitter. Judge me

Well, 11 days into south beach I finally gave up. I lost no weight, and I was hungry. I guess different things work for different people. I will just have to live with my excess weight! But I am so happy to have real Coke again. So, as you can tell by reading my blog someone in my family is sick ALL OF THE TIME and it was once again my turn. I have had a headache and a sore throat for a few days now. Yesterday when I woke up my throat felt like I had swallowed glass. I decided I should go to the doctor since Hunter had strep 2 weeks ago. So the doctor tells me that I have a sinus infection and that they will give me a sterroid shot and some antibiotics. Great! So, the doctor sends this BOY like a 19-20 year old BOY in to give me my shot. The exciting part it had to be in my butt (of course). So, I flash my stretch marked wrinkled butt to this kid and he gives the shot. The shot didn't hurt, at first but the BOY must have enjoyed looking at my fat butt and he pushed the meds really slowly, like REALLY slowly. Then it burned and hurt a lot. I walked out to pay and I could feel my self about to faint, which I do often enough to know what is coming. I grabbed a sucker hoping to prevent my self from fainting and went to the car. I started the car and dialed Taylor's number and passed out. So, when I come to my car is running, Coop is in the back seat, my sucker is in my lap and the phone is opened in my hand. I said hello to the phone and Taylor is there saying hello...hello...hello. I asked him to come get me because I couldn't drive, locked the doors and passed back out. He woke me up tapping on the car window. I felt so cool! About an hour-hour and a half later I was fine and drove me and Coop home. I am such a wimp!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I think you are just full of adventure....
Elizabeth;)

Angie said...

PLEASE CALL ME WHEN YOU NEED ME TO GET YOUR KIDS! I AM DOING IT ANYWAYS!!!!

Fun Fit Mom Stephanie said...

I can not believe you passed out! Poor sweet friend...