Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ohh, it's the grossest thing ever...

So, Saturday was a really boring day. We just hung out and did nothing really all day. After watching Tina Fey do the most amazing Sarah Palin impression ever we retired to bed. I snuggled into my bed and rolled over to cuddle my lovely husband... and that's when it happened. I must say this is the greatest violation of my entire marraige and the sole result of Taylors laziness. I was GOUGED by his disgustingly long toenails, seriously there is a cut on my toe. I yelled at him held vomit back and tried unsuccessfully to beat him. My super lazy spouse barely apologized and just rolled over and went to sleep. I was afraid to go to sleep or move all night. I was seriously traumatized. Then to make matters worse he waited 2 more days to clip them, I had to sleep in socks to protect myself. I tried to take a picture of the offensive toes but Taylor outweighs me by about 90 lbs and I didn't stand a chance in our wresteling match for the camera. Just know, I might have to go to counseling over this. There is something to be said for the Metrosexual.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Seriously, that is the funniest thing I have heard today. I wish you could have heard how hard I just laughed. You can come over anytime, really! Reese is 12 wks now and you still haven't seen her. Shame shame!

Pioneering In India said...

o.k just know your not alone!! I've also experienced this toenail phenonmenon .Brandon will rub his legs on me under the covers and I will get caught by THE Monster Toenails !!

Jenn said...

OK I just laughed out loud as well! BTW, I have ALSO experienced this as well! IT IS so GROSS and painful!!

amy (metz) walker said...

Too funny! Thank goodness Dusty is a major man-scaper, including toenails.